Thursday, September 27, 2012

You read it right folks!

I finally decided on a name change.  I'm not totally settled on it yet but it didn't seem fitting to still call this place Delhi Diaries since we're not telling the tales of Delhi living anymore.  So here the adventure continues.  This is a place to tell you what we're up to these days.  Maybe not as exciting but still an outlet for me to get things out there and connect with distant family and friends.  Can you hear the crickets chirping as I write this?  Yup, we're living in Dullsville.  Erie, Colorado to be exact.  

As soon as I clear out the cobwebs...there will be more to talk about!

2 comments:

  1. I like the new blog. Athena had noticed TDD was out of commission and I'd hoped it was only because you were reworking your page. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew. I was a bit worried you were gone and I'm so glad to see that you are back! :) And by the way - have you noticed I haven't posted in 3 months? This blogging thing can get overwhelming. I'm on a break, but it's coming to an end. I've got too much to say.

    ReplyDelete