Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun Friday

My driver's daughter had homework to do over her break and she asked if I could help.  She doesn't have internet access at home or anywhere else so I invited her over to do some research.  We were able to find some really good information on the Taj Mahal and the Lotus Temple.  It's amazing to me that she lives here and doesn't have easy access to the information of major stuff in her own country.  It felt good to help her out and she was so excited to come to my house.  After doing homework we 'surfed the net'....well...youtube.  And believe it or not I have never Googled Justin Bieber so I don't really know what he is famous for.  Well I found out pretty quickly because this girl has the Bieber Fever!  She showed me some dance moves in the kitchen.  We giggled, we made cookies, we had a good day.  Forget having babies, I want a teenager!  They're so much fun!


Isn't she darling?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment