Saturday, September 3, 2011

I love a good jingle

Ever catch yourself in the middle of the supermarket (not so super in my case) and you start humming a random commercial jingle?  I remember simple ones from the U.S....like "Every kiss begins with Kay" for Kay Jewelers.  And "That's Jared" for Jared's Jewelers.  I don't know why the jewelry theme popped in my head.  Then there are the classic Oscar Meyer weiner/bologna songs.  With no job or other healthy distraction besides yoga and volunteering I shamefully spend more time in front of the television these days than I ever used to.  No matter what channel I have it on this commercial plays over and over and over again.  So it's fair to say I catch myself singing this jingle at random moments of my day.  To simulate the experience I suggest you watch something on TV and then when a commercial break comes you should hit  'play' here.  Then between each commercial you should play this one again.  It's only fair.  If I have to listen to it, so should you.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment